Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Da Vinci Code As Seen On 5/23/06


Click the pic for an IMDB synopsis or go HERE for the Official Site.

Based on the widely popular book of the same title. Many people protested this movie, well religous crazy people were the ones protesting. I finished the book on the Sunday so the details were still fresh in my head when I saw the movie, so my opinon is very one sided. I personally did not like the movie for this fact. Much was changed from the book to the screen, too much for my liking. I say the movie is Mal, many disagree. Oh well....

I've never read the book, that would involve me reading, and that's a pain. Having said that, I do not think there will ever be a movie that lives up to a book. I for one enjoyed Da Vinci Code, It kept me interested, I was never lost, and I thought the cast was great. People who know me will tell you I'm not religious, but I still knew what they were talking about. I do feel anyone can go see this movie and enjoy it. I give it a Bueno, but like Freshness said, if you read the book, you're likely to disagree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home