Sunday, June 04, 2006

Poseidon As Seen On 5/16/06


Click the Pic for an IMDB synopsis or go HERE for the Official Site.

So on first the trailer for this movie I had mixed emotions. Remakes are usually not nearly as good as the original. There are very few exceptions, unfortunately this movie is not one. There is very little character development. This movie should be avoided like the boat should have the wave as it Es Mal.

I saw this twice, it's bad, but you can't help it, you have to watch,. Fresh mentioned the characters, or lack there of. If I'm on a capsized ship, I don't want Josh Lucas saving me, and for the love of god, why must there always be a kid? Leave them, who cares? If you want to see this story done right, see the original, and if you don't know by now, this gets a Mal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home