Thursday, June 15, 2006

District B-13 As Seen on 6/3


Click the Pic for an IMDB Synopsis or go HERE for the Official Site.

I had not heard much about this movie before I saw it. I heard about it the day before I saw it. Fortunately someone informed me about this movie. Also Jose and I have been trying to "broaden" our viewings. Some people will not see this move due to the fact that it is subtitled. I myself have no problems with subtitled movies, I would rather see it subtitiled than dubbed. It is an action packed movie, the fight and chase scenes are quite good. If you have seen and liked Ong-Bak then this movie is right up your alley. This movie Es Bueno.

B13 features some of the best action scenes this year! Cool action, hot girl, comedy, violence, what more could you ask for? Great stuff all around. Perhaps my only complaint was the length, way too short. Around 85 minutes I think. I think that's the first time I wished a movie was longer. Muy bueno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home