Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada As Seen on 6/3


Click the Pic for an IMDB Synopsis or go HERE for the Official Site.

Much like District B-13, I knew nothing about this moive going in. Jose found this one, we saw it at a second run theater for $2.50. A very good movie. Barry Pepper is a very underrated actor in my opinion. Fortunately the movie is now available on DVD, so you will have a hard time seeing it in the theater, but you can rent it.

Why are you still here? Go to Netflix and order it now. Movie is Muy Bueno.

Great movie, Tommy Lee Jones' character shows us what friendship is all about. I like to think I would do the same for one of my friends, except Meathead. Muy Bueno. Be aware there is quite a bit of spanish in the movie, and Tommy Lee does a great job with it. One more thing, I really enjoyed the score, not sure why, but it worked quite well with the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home